Home › Products › Pulses › Chana Dal
|Country of Origin
| Click to view more |
Rich In Taste, Good Quality
- Chana Dal is a split lentil, also known as baby chickpeas, which is popular in INDIAN Cuisine.
- It is highly nutritious, delicious and is used in both sweet ans savory recipes due to its rich taste and aroma.
- Its good for Red Blood Cells,
- Cooked chana dal is rich in Folate, Vitamin B9 , or Folic acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells.
- It provides energy , excellent source of vegetarian protein , keeps your heart healthy , diabetic friendly, improves insulin response, lowers blood pressure , high fiber , weight loss good for skin and good for eyes.
- Its recipes chana dal fry, dal baati , vada , Punjabi mixed dal recipe.
Looking for "Chana Dal" ?